The treatment programme of the department is eclectically oriented and utilizes a bio- psychosocial model. Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, consultation and various treatment modalities are provided both in an inpatient as well as in outpatient settings. Treatment modalities include pharmacotherapy, E.C.T. individual and family therapy and behavioral management techniques. Department is also providing structured specialized Psychological Services like Cognitive Behavioral Therapies, Dialectical Therapies and EMDR on appointments.
- To treat patients with dignity, respect, and compassion,
- To respect the privacy and confidentiality of all patients.
- To provide equal treatment to all patients without regard to age, race, creed, or gender,
- To provide the most accurate diagnosis and the best available treatment to all patients,
- To provide the highest quality of teaching for all medical and non-medical trainees and students,
- To conduct all procedures and activities with transparency, equity and justice..
Psychiatry OPD Days
|Name of Depatt:||consultant's OPD||Room No|