- Hits: 94
All staff of the Lady Reading Hospital is informed that as per directives of the Secretary Health, Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa biometric attendance devices are installed in different areas of the hospital. These machines will be connected with the Secretary Health Office through GPRS.
From 1st February 2015, it is mandatory for every staff member of the hospital to mark their biometric attendance (at check in and check out times). You are informed to please visit the IT Department, LRH for your registration at the earliest.
For any further information you can contact IT Department on 3252 or 3295.
Please renew Lady Reading Hospital Car Park sticker for 2015 for Download form click here!
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEWLY APPLIED CAR PARK STICKER.
- Photocopy of National ID Card.
- Photocopy official ID Card.
- Photocopy of Vehicle Registration.
- Attested pay roll / verified by Ward Registrar, Head of Department with official seal.
- Photograph passport size should be neat and clear.